Friday, May 27, 2011
Hair for Hope (Children’s Cancer Foundation)
Objectives of Hair for Hope (HfH)
Through this symbolic gesture, Children’s Cancer Foundation aims to:
1. Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore.
2. Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer.
3. Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald.
4. Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families.
5. Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families.
Mark your calendar!
Online registration commencement: • 3 May 2011, 2pm
Online registration closing date: • 24 June 2011, 6pm