|Thank you for supporting the first-ever Joint Flag Day organised by the Singapore Association for the Deaf (SADeaf) and Singapore Association of Visually Handicapped (SAVH). |
Below please find the details of the day’s arrangement:
SADeaf and SAVH
Saturday, 5 September 2009
Morning Shift: 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
For those who have chosen an alternative shift, please keep to the timing which you have indicated.
Collection and Distribution Centres
1. Orchard Road: C K Tang, 310 Orchard Road, S238864 (side entrance, facing Lucky Plaza)
2. Bugis: Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street, S188021 (next to Toast Box, facing North Bridge Road)
3. Boon Lay: Jurong Point Shopping Centre, 1 Jurong West Central, S648886(at Take-way Alley at Jurong Point 2)
4. Woodlands: Woodlands Regional Library, 900 South Woodlands Drive, Woodlands Civic Centre, #01-03, Singapore 730900 (Outside the entrance)
5. Tampines: Tampines Regional Library, 31 Tampines Ave 7, S529620 (Outside the entrance)
6. Toa Payoh: Toa Payoh Public Library, 6 Toa Payoh Central, S319191 (at the sheltered walkway just outside the library)
7. Ang Mo Kio: Ang Mo Kio Public Library, 4300 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, S569842 (Outside the entrance)
We would appreciate all students/volunteers to report to the Centre Supervisors at the Collection Centre assigned to them. We seek your kind cooperation to adhere strictly to the given schedule in order that the administration process can be carried out smoothly during the Joint Flag Day.
Special Designed Stickers and Collection Bags
In our effort to promote awareness, specially designed stickers using alphabets in sign language and Braille will be used for the Joint Flag Day.
For the convenience of the volunteers, a Collector's Certificate of Authority is printed on the back of the collection bag with a synopsis of the two beneficiaries. Volunteers are required to fill up their personal particulars and sign as Collector before appealing for donation.
Club t-shirt or NYP T-Shirt
Volunteers are not allowed to collection donations inside Railway and MRT Station, shopping centres, places of worship, hospitals, hotels and Changi Airports, Woodlands Check-point (Immigration Department) or convention halls.
All students/volunteers are required to sign for their attendance at the Collection Centre. CIP hours will be granted to students according to the timing indicated on the sign-in sheet.
Please do not hesitate to contact the following staff for any clarifications:
SADeaf: Ms Dawn Lee Tel: 6344 8274 or 98767490Email: email@example.com
Once again, kindly accept our sincere thanks for your participation.