The next Poomsae Coach Upgrading Course will be held on Sunday 27 September 2009 from 2.00pm to 5.00pm at the Temporary Training Centre at Greatland Building, 48 Lorong 21 Geylang, #03-01, Singapore 388464
Objectives- To provided opportunities for coaches to be better qualified and informed in poomsae.
- To help them to prepare for their upgrading.
- To equip them with the performance skills.
Contents- Introductory Taegeuk to Koryo Poomsae (Revision for all participants)
- Keumgang to Sipjin (Revision for Level 3 participants)
- Keumgang to Sipjin (Learning of the Poomsae for Level 2 participants)
- Jitae to Hansoo (Learning of the Poomsae for Level 3 participants)
Eligibility- Coaches with Level 1 or 2 qualifications
- Poom belts and Black belts who are interested in learning higher dan poomsae.
Dress Code- ‘Dobok’
Certification- Level 3 certification for Level 2 coaches
- Level 2 certification for Level 1 coaches
- Certificate of Participation for the rest
Closing Date- Thursday 24 September 2009
In order to give the best learning experience for all participants, the Course Chairman reserves the right to separate the sessions for Level 2 and Level 3 participants if the response is overwhelming. If that happens, the time slots will be 2.00pm to 5.00pm for Level 2 and 5.30pm to 8.30pm for Level 3.
Applicants will hear from the Singapore Taekwondo Federation if the timing is changed. Otherwise, it will be 2.00pm to 5.00pm for all.
Please submit Form & $30 to Brian Sir by 19 Sep'09
For more info: STF web